ProSafeT Safety Assurance
ProSafeT modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
Our entire platform works off the cloud, allowing it to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our modules sync in real-time, meaning safety reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProSafeT’s Safety Assurance (SA) Module provides a platform for performing Audits, Evaluations, Investigations, and Inspections. Each of the four elements can be associated with respective Findings, Corrective Actions, and Recommendations to streamline processes and improve organizational efficiencies. The SA Module supports the ability to assign user privileges for auditors, Internal Evaluation Program Managers (IEP) Managers and FAA Part 119 Managers to meet carrier-specific SA processes. The Module seamlessly integrates with the Incident Data Exchange (IDX) to provide additional context to processes such as Investigations and Evaluations. In addition, the Module streamlines the auditing process with built-in audit checklists such as the International Air Transport Association’s (IATA) Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) checklist and the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) checklist.
Safety Assurance Overview
- Ability to conduct and manage Audits, Evaluations, Investigations, and Inspections
- Ability to add Corrective Actions and Recommendations to mitigate risks
- Dynamic dashboard with drill-down capability that delivers urgent information, key deadlines, and relevant statistics in easy-to-read visuals
- Built-in IOSA and ISAGO Audit Checklists that update automatically
- Integrated with IDX data to attach de-identified data to Investigations, Evaluations and more
- Integration with SAFA to produce reports for streamlined dissemination
- Improve airline safety by proactively detecting and addressing safety issues
- Eliminate duplication of efforts with the ability to link and track all relevant items and activities for easy retrieval and analysis
- Associate Corrective Actions, Findings and Recommendations easily and perform risk assessments at every stage
- Facilitate investigations launched from safety submissions with integration to Safety Reporting Module
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a virtual demo with ProSafeT today! You'll learn more about the modules and see how ProSafeT's platform can help you better manage safety concerns at your organization.
Contact us to request more information on the ProSafeT platform. We'll be happy to speak with you.
Additional Subject Information
One of the four key components of a Safety Management System (SMS) in aviation is Safety Assurance (SA). The FAA describes the Safety Assurance as a process to evaluate the continued effectiveness of implemented risk controls. Safety Assurance also allows organizations to ensure compliance with SMS requirements by regulatory authorities such as the FAA, IATA, and EASA. The core of Safety Assurance includes audits, investigations and evaluations which provide insight on operational safety.
A robust SMS software can automate the Safety Assurance process for airports, airlines, and aviation organizations in general. SMS software can include built-in, predefined checklists from the FAA, IATA, EASA, Transport Canada and any necessary regulatory authorities, as well as allow users to create checklists for internal processes. An intuitive SMS platform will allow third parties, such as auditors, to use the system with minimal user training. Most importantly, comprehensive SMS software will support seamless interconnectivity between SA and SRM processes, linking all Findings, Corrective Actions, and other safety data for continuous monitoring and improvement of aviation safety performance.